I was at a bridal shower this past weekend for my cousin, and one of the decorations used in transforming the venue was tissue paper pom-poms. You can purchase kits from Martha Stewart, or if you are looking to save a little money you can make your own!
- With a stack of 8 papers, fold accordian style with 1 1/2 inch folds.
- Fold a piece of wire in the center.
- Cut the ends of the paper either rounded, or pointed.
- Seperate layers and fluff.
- Hang or attach where desired! (We used fishing line)
- Be gentle when spreading each layer of tissue, it’s paper so it rips easily.
- If hanging from the ceiling, try using staples. *Be sure to ask the venue first*
Kudos to my aunts for their decorating ideas and design skills!